Monday, February 10, 2014

X-Scream, Stratosphere, Las Vegas, Nevada

The X-Scream is a ride on the side of the Stratosphere. To get to the top of the building you will have to pay. If you only want to go on the rides once, you will pay less, but if you want to go on the rides multiple times you would get the day pass, which costs more but is totally worth it(I have blogs about the other rides too). When I was waiting in line I was very scared, and when I got on the ride I was even more scared. The ride starts by pulling you back, then it tilts you forward and gravity takes it's course. It shoots you forward. The first time I went on the ride, my hands were glued to the railings. The second time, my hands were up the whole time. I loved that ride! It was great!
WARNING: After I go on a lot of thrill rides, I always get a rush of adrenaline so I would recommend to run and take a short brake when that happens.

I need help on improving my blog. If you have any suggestions please leave a comment.

If you have any suggestions on rides, I would love to hear about them. I might even go on those rides. So if you have any suggestions please leave a comment! Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment