Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Shambhala at Port Aventura, Spain

I went on the tallest roller coaster in Europe, and it's called the Shambhala and it's in Port Aventura, Spain.  Here's what I thought about the ride:
I looked it up online and wanted to go on it for a long time. I got to the park and saw how high it was and almost screamed.  At first, I was TERRIFIED because it looked so high. It's taller than everything in the park. Then I forced my dad to go on with me.  But he was really scared.  So we went on and sat almost at the back seat.  When we started going up the first hill, I started singing to myself because I was so scared.  When we started going down, I screamed and put my hands up while I was screaming.  The ride made me feel like I was flying.  It was very smooth and fast. It was so great I forced my mom to go on it, too!
Shambhala wasn't as scary as it looks.  It was great fun and thrilling!  I loved it!  I think everyone who goes there should go on the ride. 
Me in front of the Shambhala after going on twice. Look at that drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment